- Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User. .
- Types of cookies that this Website can use.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by the Owner or by third parties, allow the number of Users to be quantified and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the Users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that are offered.
- Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on the equipment by configuring the options of the installed browser, in case they do not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of the Website . Information on how to configure cookies according to the browser used can be found in the following links (links valid as of the date of publication of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links in this Legal Notice.
- Third party service providers.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Almacena el estado de consentimiento de cookies del usuario para el dominio actual||1 año||HTTP Cookie|
The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies regarding third-party cookies.
This policy was modified on November 17, 2020.